SIGMA Equipment is adding to our extremely talented group of developers and agile team players to work on new and existing web projects. We are looking for individuals who thrive on making innovative applications, websites, and solutions.
About the Role
The development team at SIGMA Equipment is like a software startup company hidden inside an internet B2B sales company. Our web applications are built in-house to meet our needs, yet geared to exceed the pre-built solutions that our competitors use. We want to be the best in our industry and believe developing our own innovative web applications will get us there. We are looking for results-driven full stack software developers who are passionate about their work, keep up with web technologies, embrace good development practices, and enjoy learning and collaborating with like-minded developers.
What You'll Do
As part of a diverse Agile Team, you will share the responsibility for the development of new and existing proprietary products on both web and mobile. You will also be responsible for cross-training developers on back-end technology best practices and implementation, while adhering to the full-stack development process.
Strategy & Planning: Proactively identify solutions based on each project need, timeline, and code efficiency.
Development: Using OOP design principles on a MVC.NET stack building well engineered web pages and designing process driven functional useful software.
Collaboration: A team driven environment using Agile methodologies. Working together and playing off each others’ inputs and strengths to produce the best possible result that meets the goals outlined in the project vision.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications that utilize relational databases
- Proficient with C# and a passion to write code
- Experience with SQL Architecture, including queries, views, stored procedures
- Proficient with JS frameworks (React) or others such as Jquery, Angular, VueJS
- Solid understanding of object oriented design principles
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Intrinsically motivated with a passion for software development
- A portfolio that showcases applications you've worked on and implemented
- Experience working with a team of developers using Agile methodologies or the Scrum framework
- A proficient understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of CI/CD process
- Understanding GraphQL
- Experience with Classic ASP/VBScript
- Exposure to Cross Platform Mobile Development