About the Role:
The sales coordinator will prospect clients from the database for sales and acquisitions with the goal being to convert a prospecting call to a lead for sales and/or acquisitions. The role will make high volume calls to customers within the database with a 1 or 2 rating to build familiarity between Sigma and the customer. The coordinator will update and maintain the client profile to ensure fields are appropriately completed. The coordinator will also reach out to clients who drop out of marketing campaigns to understand the drop reason. And finally, sales coordinators will be the second tier to answer incoming calls and transfer to the appropriate sales team or SIGMA staff member such as operations or logistics.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize Sigma’s extensive database to contact customers with a rating of 1 to create familiarity with Sigma offered services. Expectations are that at a minimum 150 calls per day will be made. Phone calls (and voicemail messages) should then be followed up with a confirming email to also share information regarding Sigma’s services.
- Coordinator will call a customized list of customers to screen for potential site visits when an Acquisitions Lead (AQ) will be in a particular geographic area to schedule acquisition appointments.
- Coordinator will perform client approvals (profile clean up) starting with most recent profile additions and working back through the database.
- Coordinator will contact all marketing email dropouts to determine the reason for drop out or if an individual is no longer in the role or with the organization. Coordinator will attempt to identify replacement for the company profile contact person and where the previous contact went (and create a new profile if appropriate).
- High school diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years relevant experience in a sales role, preferably in a B2B sales organization
- Previous administrative and customer service experience is required in a collaborative work environment
- Exceptional professional presence, strong communication skills – verbal and written; must be able to communicate with customers with impeccable grammar and writing skills
- Proficient in writing and creating documents, presentations and spreadsheets, preferably in Google Docs
- Strong internet navigation and research capabilities
- Must possess exceptional and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision