About the Role:
As the digital marketing manager at SIGMA Equipment, you will work with the Marketing Director to develop a comprehensive B2B strategy to tell the story of our differentiation from our competitors and give our sales teams the best information to help them sell, to nurture current leads and to generate new leads through creative marketing plans. You will use our extensive customer data to tailor marketing messages to customers’ needs and use insights from the data to identify projects and opportunities. We are looking for a broad-based web marketer who is passionate about their work, results-driven, keeps up with trends and technologies and embraces good marketing practices.
What You'll Do:
You will be responsible for working with our sales, IT, ancillary businesses (Surplus and Recovery) and leadership teams to develop a comprehensive strategy and, along with your marketing team, execute against that strategy.
Strategy & Planning:
In collaboration with department leaders, develop the annual marketing plan and the measurable goals, tactics and resources necessary to deliver increased market share, increased sales, and increased profits. Monitor competitor activity and stay informed of industry developments to identify ongoing opportunities. Continue development of the SIGMA brand and ensure messaging is aligned. Build and manage the marketing budget.
Metrics & Evaluation:
Assist the Marketing director to develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing initiatives with a focus on ROI, explore website analytics data and identify potential strategies for conversion improvement. Oversee the analysis of data and preparation of reports to measure performance of marketing campaigns through the sales cycle. Interpret business metrics to identify marketing opportunities and build plans for improvement throughout the organization
Lead fully integrated marketing efforts to develop and implement the email marketing strategy, including scheduling, contact acquisition, segmentation, automation, A/B testing, content and creative optimization. The marketing team will provide frontline support for the sales and purchasing teams through the creation of needed materials and resources. Oversee strategic messaging for website content, blogs, testimonials, direct mail, newsletters, flyers and other promotional materials. Plan and execute advertising opportunities including online, print, and electronic media. Identify paid advertising opportunities. The team will identify, plan and coordinate the company's participation in trade shows, industry conferences, and other client-facing events.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, analytics or related field; preferably web marketing strategies
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Experience in creating marketing content across a variety of channels
- Proficient in email marketing
- Must be collaborative - willing to work across teams, share knowledge, and assist others
- Highly organized, methodical, able to multi-task and manage timelines
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)